1. Your Agreement with us: When you sign the order form, you accept the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and if there is anything you do not understand, or may not agree with, ask any member of staff at the dealership where you placed the order. If you wish to rely on any amendment or addition to the Agreement, you should ensure it is confirmed in writing by one of our duly authorised representatives. If we agree any variation in the vehicle to be supplied, this shall be deemed to be an amendment to the Agreement rather than a new agreement.
a. You must provide us with any information we need in order to comply with money laundering legislation, and guarantee the accuracy of the information so supplied
b. Definitions – ‘We’ or ‘Us’ refers to Hippo Vehicle Solutions Limited as the seller of the goods described on the order form. ‘You’ refers to the customer as the purchaser of the goods described on the order form. ‘Vehicle’ refers to the goods being ordered and supplied as detailed on the order form.
2. Accessories: Any accessories fitted or supplied by us will be covered by any warranty given by the manufacturer of those accessories.
3. Delivery: Delivery will take place at the dealership detailed on the order form unless otherwise agreed.
4. Cancellation / Withdrawal:
5. Ownership and Legal Responsibility: The Vehicle will belong to us until we have received cleared funds to the value of the total purchase price. However, you will be responsible for any loss or damage from when the Vehicle is delivered to you and should insure accordingly.
6. New Vehicle: If the Vehicle ordered is a new vehicle, the following will apply:
7. Used Goods: Where the Vehicle supplied under the Agreement are still subject to the manufacturer’s or (as appropriate) concessionaire’s warranty, they will be sold with the benefit of such warranty. Where you are purchasing as a consumer such warranty is additional to your statutory rights and is not affected by any change of ownership of the Vehicle. Remedial work under warranty may be carried out by any dealer or service workshop in the European Economic Area authorised directly or indirectly by the manufacturer, who may repair or replace any defective parts or (if he considers repair or replacement uneconomic) refund an appropriate part of the purchase price. Where such is available to us, we will provide you with a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty terms on delivery.
8. Delivery Mileage: If the Vehicle ordered is a new vehicle and is being collected by the customer from our premises, the mileage at delivery will be generally less than 200miles and will be no more than 500miles. If the Vehicle being ordered is a used vehicle, the mileage at delivery will generally be within 1000 miles of that shown on the order form. If the Vehicle (either new or used) is being delivered to the customer’s address, the delivery mileage will be greater by the delivery distance covered.
9. Part Exchange Vehicle: Where you wish to sell us a vehicle in part exchange, and its value as agreed with us is to be taken off the purchase price of the Vehicle we agree to supply, the following conditions will apply:
a. i. that you own the vehicle to be taken in part exchange absolutely and can transfer ownership to us.
Or, ii. that if someone else has an interest in the part exchange vehicle, you will settle that interest so that we become the absolute owners when we take delivery. However, if you wish us to clear that interest for you by paying them a sum of money, the allowance for the part exchange vehicle will be reduced by that amount.
b. If we have examined the part exchange vehicle before entering into this Agreement with you, or you have described the condition of the part exchange vehicle to us verbally, the vehicle shall be delivered to us in the same condition but allowing for the fair wear and tear which may have occurred in the meantime. If there is any variation in condition, service history or mileage to that previously seen or described, but allowing for additional mileage covered between the Agreement and delivery pro-rata to that already covered at the time of Agreement, we will adjust the price offered for the part exchange to take into account such variations and you will pay us any additional sum due as a result.
c. The price offered for the part exchange remains valid until the ‘Part Exchange Offered Price Date Expired’ shown on the order form. If the part exchange vehicle is delivered to us later than this date, we will revalue the part exchange in line with market conditions and advise you of any change to the amount you may need to pay us. If this is due to a delay in the delivery of your new Vehicle, please refer to clause (3).
d. The vehicle to be taken in part exchange shall be delivered to us no later than the date you take delivery of the Vehicle you have ordered. Ownership of the Vehicle ordered will be transferred to you and that of the part exchange to us when you take delivery of your order. If you do not deliver the part exchange vehicle at or by the time the Vehicle you have ordered is ready for delivery, you may not be able to take the Vehicle you have ordered and you might be in breach of the Agreement and liable to us to pay compensation for any losses we may suffer as a result.
e. If you choose to sell us your part exchange before taking delivery of your new Vehicle, title for the part exchange will pass to us at that point. If you subsequently do not take delivery of the new Vehicle for any reason, we shall not be obliged to return the part exchange vehicle to you, but may refund you the part exchange allowance offered less any amount we may have paid to settle any interest in the vehicle as specified in clause (8.a.ii)
f. If you fail to satisfy any of these conditions, we will not be obliged to accept your vehicle in part exchange or to make any allowance for it and you might as a result be required to pay the whole purchase price for the Vehicle you have ordered before you can take delivery.
10. Taxes, Tariffs and Statutory Changes: In the event of the imposition of any taxes, tariffs or other statutory charges or changes to any such already existing, for example, changes to the rate of value added tax, road fund licence (vehicle excise duty) or first registration fee changes between the date of order and the date of delivery, you must pay the amount current at the point of delivery.
11. Notices and Jurisdiction: Any notice provided for in this Agreement must be in writing and be sent by first class post to the residence or place of business of the person to whom it is addressed. It will be assumed that such a notice has been received by the addressee no later than two days after posting.
12. Distance and Off-Premises Sales:
13. Limitation of Liability: Unless set out otherwise herein, we limit our liability for any breach of the Agreement (and for any other liability arising out of or connected to the Agreement) to the amount of the purchase price. We expressly exclude all liability for loss of profit, goodwill or agreements and for any indirect, consequential or economic loss. The limitations in this clause will not apply in cases of fraud, death or personal injury.
14: Alternative Dispute Resolution: We subscribe to third-party conciliation services and adhere to their codes of practice; we will always attempt to resolve any disputes quickly and efficiently. However, if you are a consumer and remain dissatisfied with the outcome and explanation we have provided, you have the right to escalate the matter to the FOS or any of the following optional providers of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) who offer conciliation and arbitration. Their decision will be legally binding on both us and you, as the consumer.
|Financial Ombudsman Service||British Vehicle Rental and Leasing|
|The Motor Ombudsman|
0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
HP 7 0DD
|71 Great Peter Street|
|FOS is approved to be an ADR by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) but are still independent of the regulator in the way they investigate individual cases.||BVRLA rental and leasing members adhere to a mandatory code of conduct. This provides the customer with reassurance that the company they are dealing with is committed to delivering the highest industry standards of professionalism and best practice.||The Motor Ombudsman is a member of the Chartered Trading Standards Institute approved consumer codes scheme,|
15: Data Protection: GDPR legislation requires us to have a Data Privacy Notice (see Notice on our website or in one of our dealerships) which informs you how we process your data while in our possession. If at any time you wish to opt out of any communication from us or wish for your personal details to be amended or deleted from our records, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect more than 51% of our customers to achieve this rate.
|Loan Amount||Total Cost of Credit||Representative APR||60 Monthly Payments||Deposit Amount||Loan Term||Total Amount Payable|
|£7,500||£3831||19.1% APR||£188.85||£0||60 Months||£11,331|
All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication.
We purchase a wide variety of vehicles from all over the country to ensure the best quality and value for our customers, all of our cars go through a thorough inspection process and if they do not meet our standards we do not sell them. We endeavour to inform our customers (where possible) the provenance of the vehicle they are buying and as such we will always inform you if the vehicle has previously been either an ex fleet or hire car. Should your vehicle be an ex hire/fleet car please do not be concerned as we would never value this vehicle differently when you come to part exchange it and there is no difference to the CAP valuation either.
You should try and estimate the distance you will travel as accurately as possible to try and avoid excess mileage charges at the end of your contract.
All pictures and/or photos and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily the vehicle on offer. All offers are subject to change at any time and are subject to finance approval and vehicle availability. All prices correct at time of publication. E & OE.
Hippo Vehicle Solutions t/a ‘Hippo Motor Finance’ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 658076. We are a Credit Broker not a Lender and can introduce you to a limited number of lenders. We typically receive a fixed commission calculated by reference to the vehicle model, product or amount you borrow, for introducing you to a lender but this does not affect the interest charged on the agreement, all of which are set by the lender. All offers are subject to change at any time and are subject to finance approval.
We endeavour to ensure that all information including the specifications and finance availability are accurate. Whilst we make every effort to display correct information we are aware that errors may occur occasionally. We are not able, therefore, to guarantee the accuracy of all information especially when given to us by third parties. If you do require clarification of some information you have seen on our website, please email us at email@example.com . This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are a broker not a lender and our registered office is Unit 26 Trident Park, Trident Way, Blackburn, BB13NU.